The perfect combination of modern inspiration and timeless design.
Inspired by Yamaha’s iconic “red label” guitars of the 1960s, the new FG Red Label folk guitars blend modern inspiration with a timeless design. Featuring vintage aesthetics, classic tone, renowned craftsmanship, and the innovative new AtmosfeelTM pickup system, FG Red Label guitars sound like you’ve been playing them for years from the very first note.
- 1960s aesthetics and modern craft, refined over 50+ years of Yamaha guitar development
- Atmosfeel pickup and preamp system provides uniquely natural plugged-in sound
- New scalloped bracing patterns provide a warm, powerful tone with deep lows and rich harmonics
- A.R.E. treatment imparts the sound and sustain of aged wood
- All-solid construction with a Sitka spruce top and mahogany back & sides
- Ebony fingerboard & bridge
Body Shape: Traditional Western
Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce with A.R.E.
Back/Side Material: Solid Mahogany
Neck Material: African Mahogany
Nut/Saddle Material: Bone
Fingerboard/Bridge Material: Ebony
Bridge Pins: Ebony
Scale Length: 25″ (634mm)
String Spacing: 7/16″ (11mm)
Body/Neck Finish: Semi Gloss
Electronics (X Only): Atmosfeel
Controls (X Only): Master Vol/Bass EQ/Mic Blend
Connections (X Only): Line Out
Nut Width: 1.75″ (44mm)
Fingerboard Radius: 15-3/4″ (400mm)
Tuners: Gotoh Open Gear – Chrome
Pickguard: Wooden type
Case: Hardshell Case
Accessories: Soundhole Cover, Hex Wrench
Strings: Elixir NANOWEB 80/20 Bronze Light
Country of Origin: Japan
Product weight: 4.85lb /2.2kg
There are no reviews yet.