- Machineheads: Warwick Machine Heads
- Nut: Just-A-Nut III
- Neck Wood: Maple neck with Ekanga Veneer Stripes
- Fretboard: Rosewood fingerboard
- Fingerboard Radius: 26″
- Scale Length: 34″ (Long Scale)
- Fret Quantity, Material, Size: 24 Jumbo Bronze (extra hard) frets (width 2.9mm / height 1.3mm)
- Body Shape: Flat Bodyshape
- Bodywood (Topwood/Backwood): Carolena body
- Pickups: Passive MEC Vintage Humbuckers
- Electronics: Passive Rockbass electronics
- Pot Layout: Volume / Volume / Tone
- Bridge System: 2-Piece Warwick bridge
- Strap System: Warwick security locks
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Dexterity: Right handed
- Colour: Honey Violin Oil
- Hardware Colour: Chrome Hardware
- String Label / Gauges: Warwick Red String 45-135
- Weight: 4.0kg
Innovation, taking risks, countless new technical developments, the most state-of-the-art technology and a lot of dedication and diligence by all of Warwick’s coworkers have, over the years, created instruments that are cherished by enthusiasts worldwide. They also represent a model for many other manufacturers. The RockBass series follows this tradition and offers a high quality instrument for a reasonable price to musicians worldwide.
Today, Warwick designs are already classics. Their innovation and contemporary appeal are always present in the whole RockBass range, too.
All RockBass instruments come standard with high quality precision tuners (20:1 ratio). Warwick tuners feature a sealed, selflubricating gear that warrants high tuning stability and needs no maintenance.
Truss rod cover
The truss rod cover of a RockBass gives you – when needed – quick access to the truss rod. You’ll need a flat screwdriver to unlock the integrated latch mechanism.
Truss rod adjustment
A neck is set up correctly if it has a slight forward bow. You can easily verify this by pressing the lowest string at the 1st and last fret and measuring the distance between the fret and the string at the 7th fret: it should read between 0.6 and 1 mm (0.02″ and 0.04″). This value is independent from the action (height) setup of each individual string.
Just A Nut III is the standard on RockBass bass guitars since 2008, manufactured using high-tech material with the best tonal characteristics, fine adjustability and stability.
The Warwick 3-D Bridge features additional adjustments on top of the floating bridge height adjustment: Intonation, string spacing as well as individual string saddle height adjustment to accommodate the fingerboard’s radius.