The Voodoo Lab Dingbat pedalboard delivers a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables neatly tucked away and out of view. Crafted from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, each pedalboard is made in Sonoma County, California and includes a tour ready gig bag.
At 25 3/4″ x 15 3/4″, the large Dingbat is perfect for a robust collection of 10 to 16 effects. Hook-and-loop tape is provided to attach pedals, also zip ties and 4-way tie mounts to secure cabling underneath.
Power Packages offer the convenience of a factory installed Voodoo Lab power supply. The Dingbat Large is available with a 12-output Pedal Power MONDO. All Voodoo Lab power supplies are made in the U.S.A., feature completely isolated outputs, and include power cables.
Dingbat Large Features
• Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
• Pedalboard surface size: 25.75″ x 15.75″ (559mm x 343mm)
• Slotted for easy cable management
• Factory-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal Power MONDO with 12 isolated outputs
• Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
• UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
• Professional tour grade padded gig bag with premium YKK zipper and stowable backpack straps for hands-free transportation.
• Made in the U.S.A.
Pedal Power MONDO Features:
• 12 isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and hum
• All outputs compatible with 9V battery operated pedals
• 6 outputs high-current capable for modern digital effects
• Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, Boss Twin, TC Nova, Moog and more
• 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
• Temperature controlled variable speed fan
– Dingbat large Pedalboard
– Factory installed Pedal Power MONDO with power cables
– Padded gig bag