Samson takes the worry out of wireless with the Concert 288 Handheld Wireless System. Offering easy setup, flawless operation and premium sound, it’s the ideal high-performance UHF wireless solution for vocal performances, presentations, educational applications and more where two users are needed.
The dual-channel, frequency-agile Concert 288 Handheld provides a best-in-class 300′ wireless range and can support the simultaneous operation of up to 24 systems/48 performers (region dependent). The system’s rack-mountable CR288 Wireless Receiver utilizes a true diversity, dual-antenna design to avoid dropouts. To reduce interference, the CR288 offers 32 selectable frequency options between the two performers. Tone Key technology further prevents stray RF interference from affecting performance. The CR288 provides fast and easy setup with IR technology that wirelessly matches the operating channels of the transmitters to the receiver, as well as a dual 7-segment LED to monitor the channels.
The Concert 288 Handheld features two CH288 Handheld Transmitters with Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules. These handheld mics bring maximum versatility to any dual-user application, particularly duet performances, as well as audience participation and interview situations. The transmitters, which can operate for up to eight hours on two AA batteries each, are engineered to the finest detail to provide the ultimate in sound reproduction.
Concert 288 Handheld System
• Dual-channel, high-performance UHF wireless system
• 1/4″ audio cable, AC adapter and rackmount kit included
CR288 Wireless Receiver
• Multiple frequency options for interference-free performance in any environment
• Up to 24 systems can be operated simultaneously (region dependent)
• Separate Volume controls for each wireless signal
• Dual balanced XLR outputs for routing signals to two separate mixer channels
• 1/4″ unbalanced mix output to combine signals to one output channel
• Two CH288 Handheld Transmitters
Two Q6 Dynamic Microphone capsules
• Each offers up to eight hours of battery life using two AA batteries
• 300′ operating range