Great results and easy to use.
• Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
• Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
• On board, multi-language Info system for instant access to the user manual in Chinese Mandarin, English, French, German, Russian and Spanish.*
• Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
• Dedicated talkback mic input
• Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
• The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
• Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
• Multiple ways to control aux mixes
– Mix on faders*
– Send from channels
– Aux overview of all aux mixes
– Auxiliary mixes may be assigned for Main L/R output for use as sub-groups.
Superb sound quality
• Class-A microphone pre-amps
• 32-bit floating point processing
• 24-bit AD & DA convertors
Input channels are fully-featured:
• Four-band full parametric EQ
• Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
• Compressor (with de-esser)
• Gate and compressor assignable Pre or Post EQ*
• User selectable auxiliary pick-off points*
Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
• 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
• Notch filters
Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
• Two types of reverb
• Mono delay
• Stereo delay
• One Pitch Correct processor assignable to any input channel.
Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix*
Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
• Complete mixer remote control via free iOS app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch.
– Monitor control via iPhone/iPod Touch App.*
– Multiple Wi-Fi connectivity options.*
– Individual devices may be given permissions to access one or more functions.*
– Support for MIDI-over-USB footswitches.*
Security Lockout Modes
USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
*Requires 2.1 or higher firmware
Display: 6.1″ 3.5″ (156 mm 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing
Inputs (Mic/Line): 20
Input (Talkback): One XLR
Recording: 22 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD • FAT32 format • minimum 7800 RPM
Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus, 50 factory, 50 user presets, 1 pitch correct
Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes
Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
Dimensions (HxWxD): 58 mm x 360 mm x 291 mm (2.3″ x 14.2″ x 11.5″)
Weight: 5.9 lb (2.98 kg)