The QSC K.2 Series represents the best-in-class loudspeaker for today’s demanding audio professionals. The perfect combination of elegant design, superior audio performance, high functionality, simple and intuitive operation, and genuine QSC reliability, K.2 delivers extraordinary results for users in both portable and installed applications.
The 2000 Watt power module delivers ample burst and continuous power for the loudspeaker’s premium drivers. It has been designed with very low-noise fan cooling, enabling the enclosures to be used in settings where background noise must be kept to a minimum. Carefully tailored, subtle and sophisticated dynamics processing is used to protect the drivers from damage and the performance from distortion.
DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design matches the coverage angle of the woofer at the cross-over frequency with the horn pattern to ensure uniform response across the coverage area. Intrinsic Correction techniques are also employed ensuring smooth power response from the loudspeaker. The result is an extremely accurate loudspeaker that behaves well in a wide range of acoustic spaces with little or no equalization.
Each model is housed in a rugged ABS enclosure with a professional yet unobtrusive appearance that is at home in any application. Each model can be utilized in either main PA or floor monitor applications, while ergonomic handles and a heavy-duty steel grille with fabric lining further enhance overall appearance and functionality. The dual pole cups allow a zero or 7.5 degree downward tilt when deployed on a pole. This allows for more even coverage across the listening area and less problems due to rear wall reflections. For suspended applications, integrated M10 fittings with a single pullback are included to accommodate M10 eyebolts.
• Best in class audio performance
• 2000 Watt Class-D amplifier module
• Intrinsic Correction tuning and loudspeaker management
• DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design provides excellent power response and consistent performance across the listening are
• Refined, professional appearance looks great in any application
• Rugged ABS enclosure for long life and lasting durability
• Deployment in either main PA or floor monitor position
• Factory Presets and savable/recallable Scenes for commonly-used application
• Multi-function digital display for control and selection of loudspeaker functions including cross-over, EQ, delay and frequency contour
• Dual pole cup mounts (standard and 7.5 degree down-tilt)
• M10 fittings for flown applications
• Optional security panel prevents unauthorized tampering of controls
• Complete EASE and CAD information available online
• Configuration: Multi-purpose, 2-way powered loudspeaker
• LF Transducer: 12″ (305 mm), cone
• HF Transducer:1.4″ (35.6 mm) titanium diaphragm compression driver
• Frequency Response (-6 dB): 50 Hz – 20 kHz
• Frequency Range (-10 dB): 45 Hz – 20 kHz
• Nominal Coverage Angle: 75 degrees Axisymetric
• Maximum Rated SPL: 132 dB @ 1 M, peak 126 dB @ 1 M, continuous
• Amplifier: Class D – Peak: 1800 W (LF), 225 W (HF)
• Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
• Controls: Power, 3 x Level, Rotary encoder (push), 2 x selection buttons
• Indicators: Monochrome LCD Display 1.75″ x 1″ (45 mm x 25.4 mm), 2 x Power LED (front and rear), 3 x Input Signal LED, Input A Mic selected LED, Input B Hi-Z selected LED, Limiter active LED
• Connectors: 2 x locking XLR/F ” combo (Mic/Line Input and Hi-Z/Line Input, 1 x 3.5 mm TRS (Stereo Input), 2 x XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 x XLR/M (Mix Output), 1 x locking IEC power connector
• AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
• AC Power Consumption 1/8th Power: 100 VAC, 2.1 A / 120 VAC, 1.9 A / 240 VAC, 1.1 A
• Enclosure: Impact Resistant ABS
• Enclosure Attachment Points: 2 x M10 threaded inserts plus Pull-Back
• Grille: 18 Gauge powered coated steel, internal cloth lining
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 23.7 x 14 x 13.8 in (602 x 356 x 350 mm)
• Net Weight: 39 lbs (17.7 kg)
There are no reviews yet.