Designed to work seamlessly with PreSonus StudioLive Series III console/recorders the PreSonus NSB 16.8 is an 16-in, 8-out stage box that sets up quickly and easily to route signals from stage to mixer over an AVB network. With AVB networking, all signals flow through one lightweight CAT5e or CAT6 Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a heavy, expensive copper snake – and the signal degradation that goes with long analog cable runs. You can even remote control the NSB 16.8’s inputs, preamps, and phantom power from your networked Series III console or from free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software.
• Locking, remote controllable combo mic/line inputs
• 16 remote-controllable XMAX preamps
• Gain compensation for shared inputs
• 8 locking XLR line outputs
• Mute All button
• +48V indicators
• Easy setup and control from StudioLive Series III consoles and UC Surface
• 32×8 AVB (16 direct input channels + 16 gain-compensated input channels)
• 2 AVB ports with locking XLR Ethernet jacks
• Easy setup and control from PreSonus UC Surface touch control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android, available free from Apple App Store and Google Play
• Locking IEC power jack
• Rugged stage box enclosure
• Optional rack ears
• Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage
There are no reviews yet.