The Peterson StroboPlus HD is an ultra high-resolution strobe tuner with the largest illuminated display ever featured by Peterson in a traditional strobe format. Chromatically tune any instrument confidently to the exacting standards that experienced musicians demand or use any of the over 90 exclusive Sweetened Tunings that are developed and optimized for your specific instrument. Use the built-in mic, plug in or use a clip-on pickup to tune your instruments quickly with its smooth, real-time display or program your custom tunings using the *PetersonConnect online utility. Features such as Auto Off, easy menu navigation, tripod mounting capability, tone generation ability via built in speaker, and a headphone output jack round out the package.
PetersonConnect is a new way to configure your Peterson products and program your own tunings. Simply download the free PetersonConnect program and register your tuner. Each time you connect your tuner to your computer, it will check to see if there are any firmware updates that are needed for your product and also find any configuration changes, new tunings, or sweeteners that you have added to the profile for your product.
The PetersonConnect tool allows you to easily alter the settings you want to appear on your tuner. You can create your own tunings and sweeteners as well as synchronize the settings between multiple Peterson tuning equipment that supports PetersonConnect.
StroboPlus HD Features:
– 0.1 Cent Accuracy (1/10 of a Cent; 1/1000th of a Semitone)
– Built-In Microphone
– USB Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
– Massive 512-pixel Backlit Strobe Display; Visible in Dark or Direct Sunlight
– Auto Off and Smart Backlight for Battery Savings
– Concert A Setting Adjustable from 390Hz – 490Hz
– Rotary encoder for quick menu navigation
– Tripod mount for use with Peterson pitch holder
– Over 90 preset Temperaments/Sweetened tunings
– Multi-Octave Sweetened and Stretch tunings
– Buzz Feiten tuning system support
– 99 Preset locations for quick recall of favourite settings
– Headphone output to connect audio to headphones or PA system
– Transparent thru/output jack for direct connection to amplifier
– Automatic drop/capo transposition for all tunings
– Firmware updatable (Future proof)
– Program presets via PetersonConnect online utility
Want the Optional Metronome Upgrade?
Via a simple firmware update*, the StroboPlus HD can be upgraded to include the metronome engine of the popular BodyBeat Sync. A simple and quick installation adds the metronome feature in seconds. Add the optional Vibe Clip (also sold separately) for a tactile feel or when the audible click of a metronome is not desired.
*Firmware update can be purchased online after registering your StroboPlus HD on the Peterson website.