Based on the original PT-JR, the Classic JR features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic JR has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. Other changes include a wider stance at 18″ and the elevation has been raised by approximately 1″.
Included with purchase is 72″ of Pedaltrain’s professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic JR is available for purchase with either Pedaltrain’s redesigned fitted soft case (featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points) or Pedaltrain’s new professional-grade tour case.
• Frame size: 18 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches (45.7 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
• Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
• Weight: 3.0 lbs. (1.36 kg)
– 72 inches (183 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
– Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables
– Available with either a fitted soft case or professional-grade tour case
New VDL-BK (Voodoo Lab)
New UNI-BK (Universal)
*Brackets sold separately.