Based on the original PT-1, the model that started it all, the Classic 1 features Pedaltrain’s original four-rail design and traditional rail spacing. However, the Classic 1 has been updated with an open front design (portholes are history) making power supply mounting more flexible and convenient. The elevation has been raised by approximately 1″ to clear a wider variety of power supplies and switching systems.
Included with purchase is 88″ of professional grade hook-and-loop pedal fastener and plenty of zip ties for securing cables.
Classic 1 comes with Pedaltrain’s fitted soft case featuring a heavy-duty metal zipper and reinforced stress points.
• 22 x 12.5 x 3.5 inches (55.9 x 31.7 x 8.9 cm)
• Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum
• 2.5 lbs. (1.13 kg)
• 24.5 x 15 x 5.5 inches (62.25 x 38.1 x 14 cm)
• 3.5 lbs (1.59 kg)
• 88 inches (244 cm) Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
• Assortment of zip ties for organizing and securing cables