PRS SE Kestrel 4-string Electric Bass Guitar at a Glance:
- Alder body provides a balanced tone with just enough bite
- Maple and walnut neck enhances tonal balance
- PRS quality in every guitar
Alder body provides a balanced tone with just enough bite
With its extremely balanced tone, alder is an oft-chosen tonewood for the electric bass guitar. Alder balances low, mid, and high frequencies with a highly resonant thump and sustain. Alder also provides a slightly pronounced upper midrange, enhancing the instrument’s clarity. Neither too dark, nor too bright, you’ll love the balanced tone of this popular tonewood.
Maple and walnut neck enhances tonal balance
Although composed primarily of maple, this PRS SE Kestrel’s five-ply neck also benefits from the addition of maple, which further enhances this bass guitar’s tonal balance, while providing additional strength and an enhanced appearance. This bass guitar’s neck-through design allows trouble-free access to its entire fingerboard, in addition to providing everlasting, awe-inspiring sustain.
PRS quality in every guitar
All PRS guitars and basses are designed for top-notch performance, right out of the case, and this SE Kestrel bass guitar is no exception. Constructed from top-notch tonewoods and components, PRS instruments carry on a commitment to quality that’s been the brand’s hallmark since 1985, when Paul Reed Smith himself started hand-building guitars for some of the most elite players in the world.
PRS SE Kestrel 4-string Electric Bass Guitar Features:
- Alder body delivers a balanced, yet articulate tone
- Maple and walnut neck further enhances balanced tone
- Neck-through design provides everlasting, awe-inspiring sustain
- Hipshot bridge and tailpiece with thru-body stringing for improved sustain and timbre
- PRS-designed single coil pickups deliver a round, punchy tone
Get premium PRS quality in an electric bass guitar with this PRS SE Kestrel!