The Hiscox Artist Dreadnought guitar case is suitable for 90% of all Dreadnought or Folk size guitars.
The construction consists of a moulded, high impact resistant A.B.S. plastic outer shell. This is bonded directly to an inner moulding manufactured from a unique blend of ‘High Tech’ cellular foam. The inner moulding is feather light and, being semi-rigid, is designed to soak up impact shocks from the outside world. The unique bonding of the inner moulding to the outer shell gives unbeatable, total structural rigidity.
• Original Liteflite construction
• Outer shell increased to nominal 2.5mm thick. This increase in outer shell thickness improves the impact/puncture resistance by 4 times compared to the standard range!
• Fully hardened aluminium valance for increased rigidity over Standard and Pro-II ranges
• More heavily padded interior finished in deluxe velour
• 100% leather handle
• 5th catch fitted (6th catch fitted on larger cases guitar cases only)
• 2″ wide carrying strap included
• Length: 1086mm (42 3/4″)
• Lower Bout: 387mm (15 1/4″)
• Upper Bout: 292mm (11 1/2″)
• Body Length: 521mm (20 1/2″)
• Body Depth: 129mm (5″)
• Empty Weight: 4.65 kg (10.25 lbs)