Gibson Ltd. Eric Church Hummingbird
Hand-crafted in Gibson’s acoustic facility in Bozeman, Montana, Eric Church’s groundbreaking acoustic, Hummingbird Dark, is a result of Church’s personal artistic vision with its translucent Ebony Burst lacquer finish, dark mother of pearl fingerboard inlay, black body binding, and a matching Hummingbird Dark pickguard.
Upgraded performance features include a more slender body depth for a superior tonal balance and an LR Baggs VTC pickup for completely natural acoustic sound reproduction when amplified.
– Rare Translucent Ebony Burst finish.
– Black and red Hummingbird pickguard.
– Slimmed down body depth for increased tonal balance.
– Upgraded LR Baggs VTC pickup system
– Electronics: LR Baggs Element VTC
– Strings: Gibson light gauge .012 – .053
– Tuning Machines: Grover Nickel Rototmatic
– Pickguard: NEW Hummingbird Black and Red design
– Bridge: Rosewood, Belly Up, Tusq saddle
– Scale: Short
– Fingerboard: 12″ radius rosewood with dark MOP parallelogram inlay
– Bracing: Traditional scalloped x-bracing
– Neck-to-body: Compound dovetail secured with hide glue at the 14th fret
– Neck: Mahogany, 1.725″ black nut
– Finish: Translucent Ebony Burst, nitrocellulose lacquer
– Binding: Multi-ply top and multi-ply back, multi-ply double-ring rosette
– Wood: Sitka spruce top, mahogany back & sides
– Body Style: Square Shoulder, Slim body depth
Gibson Brands, Inc. is an American manufacturer of guitars, other musical instruments, and professional audio equipment from Kalamazoo, Michigan, and now based in Nashville, Tennessee. The company was formerly known as Gibson Guitar Corporation and renamed Gibson Brands, Inc. on June 11, 2013.