Friedman JJ-Junior, Jerry Cantrell Signature, Guitar Tube Amplifier Head, 2 Channel, 20-Watt, with Footswitch.
Features an internal load and cab-simulated XLR output. Comparing this analog circuit to some of the most intricate computer-based IRs, Dave achieved a direct output you can proudly send to front of house or use in the studio. The JJ Junior also allows you to play silently, meaning you can safely play the amp without having a speaker cabinet connected. The XLR output includes a ground-lift, level, and centre/edge of speaker cone simulation switches. The JJ Junior was specifically designed to take pedals well especially boosts, ODs, phasers, flangers, tremolos, and wahs. The ultra-transparent buffered, series effects loop takes time-based effects pedals and rack units equally well. This is the exact same FX loop Friedman uses on all its amplifiers including the legendary BE-100.
• Jerry Cantrell’s signature grind in a compact tube head
• 20-watt EL84 power section, perfect for most stages, studios and rehearsals
• Dirty and clean channels serve up Cantrell gain and AC-like chime
• JBE switch unleashes even more gain and harmonic content
• Ultra-transparent series FX loop
There are no reviews yet.