Expand your setup with extra connectivity.
Scarlett 4i4 is the perfect interface for musicians and producers starting to expand their setups and needing that extra little bit of connectivity. Take your creativity to the next level with four inputs and four outputs enabling simultaneous recording of microphones, instruments, synths and drum machines – with maximum audio quality. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
The 4i4 features two of Focusrite’s best-ever performing third-generation Scarlett mic preamps: with optional Air setting to reproduce the Air effect of their original ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal or acoustic recordings a brighter and more open sound.
Record guitars or basses via the two high-headroom instrument inputs without any clipping or unwanted distortion and get creative using the four flexible line inputs two on the front with gain control, and two fixed-line on the back allowing you to record up to four mono sources or two stereo line-level sources such as synthesisers or drum machines with guaranteed clarity.
A pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels making podcasting, live streaming and sampling tasks easier.
And as with all Focusrite products, you’ll also benefit from membership of their Plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts, as well as a two-year warranty and award-winning customer support.
- Two of the best performing mic preamps the Scarlett range has ever seen, now with switchable Air mode to give your vocal recordings a brighter and more open sound
- Two high-headroom instrument inputs to plug in your guitar or bass
- Two balanced line inputs for connecting synthesisers, drum machines and other line-level sources
- Four balanced outputs for clean monitoring and sending audio out to effects pedalsHigh-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/192kHz
• Ableton Live Lite music making software
• Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
• A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
• Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
What’s in the box
– Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen.
– 1 x USB cable (Type C-A)
Connectivity: USB Type-C
Protocol: USB 2.0
Form Factor: Desktop
Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192 kHz
Supported Sample Rates: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz
Number of Preamps: 2
Number of Pads: 2
Phantom Power: YES
Instrument Inputs: 2
Line Inputs: 4
Analogue Outputs: 4
Headphone Outputs: 1
MIDI I/O: YES
Bus Powered: YES
There are no reviews yet.