Enter a new dimension of Fender bass. Dimension basses now take their place among Fenders greatest bass designs as the modern pinnacle of pro-level bass style, power, performance and personality.
The company that invented electric bass now brings you an elegantly original body style with all-new pickups, electronics and other fine features that let you sculpt and personalize your tone as no Fender bass ever has before. It is a level of bass artistry unparalleled in Fender history, and it is the future of your Fender bass experience. In every way, its an entirely new Dimension in Fender bass.
The Deluxe Dimension Bass IV is a phenomenal instrument, with an ash body in the completely new Dimension shape (alder body on Black-finish model). Its graphite-reinforced maple neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile and smooth satin finish, topped by a 9.5-radius rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets.
The instruments sonic sophistication is unmatched. Its single Dimension Bass humbucking pickup is powerful and nuanced, and its 18-volt onboard preamp, three-band active EQ (center-detented treble, mid and bass boost/cut) and master volume deliver remarkable tonal versatility with any degree of muscle and finesse. Other premium features include a three-ply black pickguard, knurled chrome control knobs, Fender Hi-Mass bridge, standard open-gear tuners, side-mounted oval output jack and rear-mounted quick-release battery compartment. Available in elegant Natural, Black and Aged Cherry Burst gloss finishes. Deluxe gig bag included.
• Model Name: Deluxe Dimension Bass IV, Rosewood Fingerboard, Aged Cherry Burst
• Model Number: 0142600331
• Series: Deluxe
• Color: Aged Cherry Burst
• Body Material: Ash
• Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
• Body Shape: Dimension Bass
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
• Neck Shape: “C” Shape
• Scale Length: 34″ (864 mm)
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
• Number of Frets: 21
• Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
• String Nut: Synthetic Bone
• Nut Width: 1.625″ (41.3 mm)
• Position Inlays: Black or White Dot
• Middle Pickup: Dimension Humbucking
• Controls: Master Volume, Treble Boost/Cut, Mid Boost/Cut and Bass Boost/Cut
• Special Electronics: 18V Preamp with Active 3-Band EQ
• Bridge: Fender Hi-Mass with Chrome-Plated Zinc Saddles
• Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
• Tuning Machines: Standard Open-Gear
• Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
• Strings: Fender USA NPS, (Gauges .45 – .125)
• Unique Features: Knurled Chrome P Bass Control Knobs, White Dot Position Inlays (306), (331), Black Dot Position Inlays (321), Synthetic Bone Nut, Single Disk String Tree, Graphite Bar Reinforced Neck, Side Mounted Oval Output Jack, Rear Mounted Quick-Release Battery Compartment