The BOSS Solderless Pedalboard Cable Kit is designed to save space on your pedalboard without sacrificing tone. Easy to assemble, this customizable system requires only the tightening of a single ground screw on each connector, with no cable stripping required. The compact bi-directional connectors are engineered to allow straight or right-angle connections, and enable you to place your pedals as close as 1 cm apart.
Premium 24K gold plated contacts ensure the most precise sound reproduction available. The low-capacitance, studio-grade cable is ultra-pliable for clean cable management, and is manufactured with oxygen-free copper and braided shielding for quiet operation and lasting durability.
• Solderless technology for simple and quick assembly
• Bi-directional barrel design with 24K gold-plated contacts
• Low-capacitance cable preserves your tone
• Ultra-pliable cable for easy cable management
• 2.5 mm screwdriver included
• Available kit sizes: BCK-2, BCK-6, BCK-12, BCK-24