Audio-Technica’s stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
Perfect Mic for Creators
With its studio-quality articulation and intelligibility, the AT2020 is ideal for musicians, streamers, podcasters, and other content creators.
• The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
• Ideal for project/home-studio applications
• High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
• Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
• Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
• Stand mount for 5/8″-27 threaded stands
• 5/8″-27 to 3/8″-16 threaded adapter
• Soft protective pouch
Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Noise: 20 dB SPL
Dynamic Range: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Weight: 12.1 oz (345 g)
Dimensions: 6.38″ x 2.05″ (16.2cm x 5.2cm)