With the AT-LP60XUSB fully automatic belt-drive turntable you can experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital. The AT-LP60XUSB plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and is equipped with a USB output that allows direct connection to your computer. Just download the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice) and start converting your records to digital audio files. In addition to the USB output, the turntable is also equipped with a detachable RCA output cable (3.5 mm male to dual RCA male) and a built-in switchable phono preamp so you can connect directly to your home stereo, powered speakers, computer and other components, whether they have a dedicated phono input or not.
This updated version of the AT-LP60-USB features a redesigned tonearm base and headshell to improve tracking and reduce resonance. Noise is further reduced by the inclusion of an AC adapter that moves the AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis where its impact on the signal chain is limited.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the AT-LP60XUSB’s Dual Magnet cartridge with replaceable stylus. The cartridge is integrated into the headshell for assured performance and ease of setup.
• Experience your vinyl’s high-fidelity audio directly or convert it to digital
• Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
• Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
• Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
• Integral Dual Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
• AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
• Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
• Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files by downloading and using the free Mac- and PC-compatible Audacity recording software (or software of your choice)
• Dust cover
• Felt mat
• Platter (with drive belt)
• 45 RPM adapter
• RCA audio cable
• USB cable
• AC adapter
Type: Belt drive turntable, fully automatic
Motor: DC servo-controlled
Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
Turntable Platter: Aluminum
Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) @ 3 kHz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 50 dB (DIN-B)
Pre-amp PHONO: 2.5 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp LINE: 150 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
Power Supply Requirements: 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.6 A Max.
Power Consumption: 1.0 W
Dimensions: 373.3 mm x 359.5 mm x 97.5 mm (14.70″ x 14.15″ x 3.84″)
Weight: 2.6 kg (5.73 lbs)