The DMX Operator 384 is a 19-inch rack mount DMX hardware controller for lighting effects that are compatible with DMX protocol. It also doubles as a Midi trigger device. It will control up to 12 fixtures with 32 DMX channels each for a total of 384 channels. There are 30 programmable scene banks with 240 total programmable scenes.
The DMX Operator 384 features an assignable joystick for better programming control, 8 control faders with 4 channel banks, a fog machine trigger (compatible with specific ADJ Foggers), and a RS-232 input to add a keyboard. The unit also has a built-in microphone for music triggering, as well as auto and manual triggering.
• 12 Fixtures- 32 DMX channels each, 384 total channels
• 30 programmable scene banks- 240 total programmable scenes
• 12 programmable chases
• 8 control faders x 4 channel banks
• Assignable Joystick
• Speed and Fade faders
• Built-in microphone or Line level RCA audio input for music trigger
• MIDI input for scene, chase or blackout trigger
• Tap Sync button for chase speed over-ride
• Fog Machine input and trigger button (For use with ADJ VF1300 only)
• RS-232 input
• Blackout button
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.5 x 7.2 x 2.9″ (520 x 183 x 73 mm)
• Weight: 6.6 lb (3.0 kg)