Step ahead with the DUO Wireless Pedal Control for tablets and computers. For hands-free page turns and app controls so subtle, no one will notice that your hands never touched the screen.
• Wireless connection to tablets or computers up to 60 feet away using secure Bluetooth technology
• Internal rechargeable battery keeps you going for up to 100 hours and can be charged thousands of times
• Silent – the “mechanism-free” design means no clicks, no squeaks, and no distractions
• Simple – Turn it on, pair it up, get to work. The right pedal turns pages forwards and the left one goes backwards.
• Made using the same materials as bullet-proof “glass”, the ATFS-2 pedals are nearly indestructible and built for lead-foot stompers.
• Non-slip pedal board
• BT-106 transceiver unsnaps from the board, becoming a hand held remote control to use for media players such as itunes, take photos with your iPhone or iPad, control slides in a presentations and more!
• Works with nearly 100 apps for iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, and Bluetooth-equipped Mac and PC computers for page turns, teleprompters, backing tracks, and so much more.
• Made in the USA
• DUO BT-106 Bluetooth transceiver on pedal board with two ATFS-2 pedals
• USB charging cable
• Quick Start Guide
• BT-106 product family manual
Dimensions: 4″ x 7″ x 7/8″ (10.16 cm x 17.78 cm x 2.2 cm)
Weight: .81 lbs (0.37 kg)