The Alpha is a professional, compact and powerful amplifier system. Especially developed for the enhancement of acoustic instruments, it is also suitable for electrical instruments. With one channel but two independant input stages (line and microphone/line) the Alpha offers you various options in signal processing. 40 Watts plus the 8″-twin-cone speaker-system of the Alpha provide you with a well-balanced tone at all sound pressure levels. All AER-systems are subtly dynamically controlled, which ensures absolute reliability in full load operation despite strikingly small sizes and little weight.
Hand-built in Germany, AER amps are widely considered to be the hallmark of acoustic amplification. Since 1992, the company has used high-quality components, sophisticated circuit technology, and precision craftsmanship to convert their designs into first class sonic solutions for acoustic, electric and bass instruments.
Front Controls and Connections
• Signal input (Input 1), combo-socket for 6.3 mm mono jackplug and XLR-connectors (48V phantom power)
• Line/mic signal source selector switch: line (only via jackplug) for instruments (pickup) and other line level sources, mic (only via XLR-connector) for microphones
• Gain input level control
• Input (inp. 2) signal input, socket for 6.3 mm mono jackplug
• High/low input sensitivity switch, attenuator
• Clip overload indicator
• Colour tone colour filter activation switch = not active = active
• Bass frequency level control
• Middle frequency level control
• Treble frequency level control
• EFX level control (reverb)
• Power: on/off status indicator
• Master level control
Power amp: 40 W / 4 ohms at 1% THD, DMOS, monolithic I.C.; Dynamic range, A-weighted: 92 dB
Speaker system: 8″ (200 mm) twin cone full-range speaker, bass reflex enclosure
Cabinet: 12 mm (0.47″) birch plywood
Finish: Waterbased acrylic, black spatter finish
Dimensions H x W x D): 260 mm (10.24″) x 265 mm (10.43″) x 235 mm (9.25″) deep
Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lbs)
There are no reviews yet.